Tuesday, October 06, 2009

CCK09 we're back...

I had so much fun last year, I'm back for more. I am pleasantly surprised to see many of the same names here too. Hi to all the CCK08 folks.

Thanks Stephen and colleagues for all the work recovering from your system hacking. The Daily is a terrific resource and I was lost without it. Now it is back and I'm off and running.

The Glossary is new and interesting. There were several terms that I followed. I read George's article looking for "learning" and "praxis". I read this last year but I got a lot more out of it this time through. Definitely recommend re-reading this with a year of learning, application and reflection.

There have been several notes comparing CCK08 with CCK09. I suppose this is just human nature. Are there benefits to the comparisons? Should CCK09 be viewed as an entirely new experience or a re-take of CCK08?

No comments:

Post a Comment